Sunday School - 10:30 AM
Divine Worship - 12:00 PM
Communion - 1st Sundays
Fasting & Prayer - 1st Sundays
Prayer and Intercession - 7:00 PM
Bible Study - 7:00 PM
Youth Service - 7:00 PM
Men's Ministry - meet 1st & 5th
Youth & Family Ministries
To Provide Support for Young People
1. SPIRITUALLY: To guide the youth to spiritual maturity by encouraging them to develop reliance on God and intimacy with Him; to support their spiritual growth and Christian walk through focused bible study, prayer and worship?
2. SOCIALLY: To encourage the formation of caring relationships at home, school, church and within the broader community; to discourage the trend of “spectatorship” and promote active participation in planned programs.
3. PERSONALLY: To teach the importance of a godly character by presenting opportunities to account for and be accountable to others, and creating a “no-embarrassment” zone where they can expect that the truth will always be spoken in love.
4. ACADEMICALLY: To foster aspirations to academic excellence by highlighting achievements and offering incentives to deserving recipients.
5. PHYSICALLY: To provide information and counsel regarding a balanced healthy lifestyle augmented by planned activities.